Friday, September 7, 2007

Messing Around in the Kitchen

I love to mess around making my meals. Most meals are a bunch of things thrown together in the same pan with the hopes that they will transform into something worth eating. Surprisingly, many of these come out delicious.

Now, I had never thought to write down how I made each meal or how much of each thing I threw into the pan. That is until the other night. I made a dish that was so good I just had to be able to make it again. Unfortunately, I didn't write anything down and I have no idea what I put in there.

The fiance says, "Wow! You've got to make this again sometime!"
I say, "Ummm.... I can't."
He says, "Why not?"
I say, "Because I don't know how I did it."
He say, "OK, we need to get a white dry erase board for the refrigerator so you can write things down as you add them."
I say, "Ok, sounds good!"

So, now I have this blog....

No comments: